On November 1, most of you received a membership renewal notice as current 2021 memberships expire on Jan. 1, 2022. Here are a few things to note:
- Renewals can be handled completely online by logging in at ksffa.com and following directions in your profile.
- Departments have a couple different options for membership add-ons, so we wanted to clarify the membership options below.
- Please note that NVFC membership rates have increased from $18 to $20 each, so make sure to use the new amount to calculate those dues.
- Mail any membership checks & rosters to the new KSFFA mailing address: KSFFA, PO Box 3866, Topeka, KS 66604
- For questions on how to sign in to your profile, updating your roster, receiving a membership invoice, or renewing online, please contact the KSFFA webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to ensure this process is quick and easy for you, so let us know how we can help.
KSFFA Membership Levels
- KSFFA Individual Membership - $10 per year, expires Jan. 1 each year
- KSFAA Department Membership - $50 per year, expires Jan. 1 each year and you can list everyone on your department
KSFFA Department Membership Add-On Options
- KSFAA Firewire Subscription - $4 per firefighter on your department.
Fire Chief and FRA Secretary/Treasurer each receive a free Firewire.
- NVFC Membership - $20 per firefighter on your department for annual membership. Fire Chief must enroll all members on the fire department for this special price. Learn about NVFC membership benefits here.